[Insight-users] vector field regularization and fiber tracking

Torsten Rohlfing torsten at synapse.sri.com
Thu May 11 12:20:04 EDT 2006

Hi Hai ;)

As far as I know there is no fiber tracking algorithm in ITK as of now,
but I have a simple one (streamlines following major eigenvectors) that
you can download from here:

http://www.stanford.edu/~rohlfing/software/index.html

I'd be more than happy for it to be incorporated into ITK, but so far
bureaucracy has prevented it.

Best,
  Torsten

--
Torsten Rohlfing, PhD          SRI International, Neuroscience Program
 Research Scientist             333 Ravenswood Ave, Menlo Park, CA 94025

     "Though this be madness, yet there is a method in't"