[Insight-users] Reading multiple images, writing one output

smythek at u.washington.edu smythek at u.washington.edu
Thu May 11 15:15:11 EDT 2006

Hi Luis,

Thanks for the help, but I am a beginner to ITK and don't know how to do 3,4,5.  I looked at the code you suggested and there are a lot of methods and declarations that I haven't seen and that are not declared in the file.  All the examples of interpolators are used in conjunction with filters.  How do you just use a plain interpolator?

Does someone have an example of this I could look at since I am so very confused?

Kathy