[Insight-users] add noise

cecilia.zanella at studio.unibo.it cecilia.zanella at studio.unibo.it
Fri May 12 10:20:01 EDT 2006

Hi Luis,
I would like to follow the second option. So, I have to use the
itkRandomImageSource filter and pass the values of the resulting pixels to
an inverse erf() function, finally I have sum the two resulting images. I
have to ask you another question: how can I generate the inverse erf()
function?
Thank you,
Cecilia