[Insight-users] Insight journal

Julien Jomier julien.jomier at kitware.com
Fri May 12 12:00:50 EDT 2006

Hi Karl,

We had to move the Insight-Journal to another server.
Due to the large amount of data to transfer some files are not currently
present on the new server. This should be fixed by next week.

You might also experience some connectivity problem to the new server.
We are trying to fix this as quickly as we can.

sorry for the inconvenience,

Julien