[Insight-users] Iterator method problem

smythek at u.washington.edu smythek at u.washington.edu
Fri May 12 15:14:32 EDT 2006

Hi ITK,

I've created an ImageRegionIteratorWithIndex iterator called outputIt2 and want to iterate an entire image into one area of another image.  That means I need to set the iterator's starting position and region size.  I set the size all right, but I can't set the starting position to where I want it to start writing in the large image.  I've tried outputIt2.SetPosition, outputIt2.SetIndex, and outputIt2.Begin, but all of these methods are "not members" according to the error.  When I just type outputIt2.  and wait for the tooltip to appear, none of these methods appear.  So how does one set an iterator's starting position?

Kathy