[Insight-users] How to step debug IntensityBased2D3DRegis tration in insig htApplication

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Sun May 14 18:15:10 EDT 2006

Hi Vivian,

In the list of projects select:

      IntensityBased2D3DRegis

as the "default project".

Then go to the menu:

              Build

Then to the option:

      Configuration manager

in "Active Solution Configuration" select "Debug"

then go to the "Build" menu and click "Build".

When the build finishes, go to the "Debug" menu
in the top menu bar, and select "Start". You can
also use the shortcut "F5".

At that point the application will start running
in Debug mode.

If you want to inspect a particular place in the
code, you should insert a break point in that line
of code before you "start" the program in debug
mode.

Once you reach a break point you can advance step
by step by using the keys F10 and F11. F10 will
advance one line at a time, and will skip over
invocations to functions. F11 will go inside invocations
to functions.

   Good Luck,

       Luis