[Insight-users] Iterator method problem

smythek at u.washington.edu smythek at u.washington.edu
Mon May 15 15:28:37 EDT 2006

Hello Henning,

here is how I set it up, clearly it's not correct, but I don't see what's wrong..

   //OUTPUT for first iterator
   ImageType::RegionType outputRegion1;

   ImageType::RegionType::SizeType  newsize1;
   newsize1[0]=1300; //writer REGION size (that I want the iterator to write to)
   newsize1[1]=1030;

   ImageType::RegionType::IndexType outputStart1;
   outputStart1[0] = 0;
   outputStart1[1] = 0;

   outputRegion1.SetSize( newsize1 );
   outputRegion1.SetIndex( outputStart1 );

so it is defined as:
   IteratorType outputIt( outputImage, outputRegion1);