[Insight-users] about mutual information and conjugate gradient optimizer!

forest forest80 at 163.com
Mon May 15 20:39:59 EDT 2006

   Now I described my registration algorithm detaily.
   The implementation of mutual information and its gradient is used the histogram implementation(the number of bin is 64 and interpolation method is partial volume). And the optimization method conjugate-gradient method. Because the images I register are 2D bmp gray image(the pixel value is between 0 and 255), the pixel type of input images is unsigned char. But now I can not get the right register results.
   Please tell me what is wrong with my algorithm!

        forest
        forest80 at 163.com
          2006-05-16