[Insight-users] setting initial parameters for itkVersorRigid3DTransform

Rick Shilling rickshilling at yahoo.com
Thu May 18 18:14:04 EDT 2006

I want to provide an initial guess for an itkVersorRigid3DTransform registration object in the form of a rotation matrix & translation directly without converting it to a versor. I have

TransformType::MatrixType matrix;
TransformType::OffsetType offset;
.
.
.
Is it possible to set the itktransform object directly to a matrix & offset directly or do I need to convert it explicitly?  (I didn't see an example in ITK guide) Thanks.

Rick