[Insight-users] How can I submit to the Insight Journal?

King.Benjamin at MH-Hannover.DE King.Benjamin at MH-Hannover.DE
Tue May 23 02:05:37 EDT 2006

Hi Julien,

thanks for removing the duplicated submission!

Just a thought on how the duplication might have happened: After submitting, I got a confirmation email from DSpace.
Then I went to the Insight Journal and checked 'My Publications' where the paper showed up as an incomplete
submission. I filled out keywords and related work. After accepting these additions, I got an error page. I did not make a
Screenshot, but if I  recall correctly, it was mentioning something about a function curl_init() and line 46 or 146.
After that, I went to 'My Publications' again and repeated the process with the same result.

When I wanted to do a bug report later on, I found the paper to be included in the Jan-Jun'06 issue of the Insight Journal
twice, so I think that the error message was caused after the submission was successful.

Thanks again for fixing it.

cheers,
  Benjamin