[Insight-users] Interpolator parameters

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Thu May 25 22:11:17 EDT 2006

Hi Kathy,

Interpolators do not have any parameters.

You probably mean the parameters of the Transform
that is connected to the Interpolator.

You should read the ITK Software Guide

     http://www.itk.org/ItkSoftwareGuide.pdf

In particular, the section on Geometrical Transformations:

    6.9.4. "Resample Image Filter" in pdf-page 254.