[Insight-users] 3d multi-modality registration

Grace Chen Grace.Chen at swri.ca
Fri May 26 18:00:23 EDT 2006

Hi Karthik,

Thanx for your help!

However, my program needs this process to be made automatic....  So, I
extracted the volume of interest from the moving image, making sure that the
moving image covers the whole fixed image but yet is not too big.  The
registration program can correct the movement in the x and y direction.  And
I can see the program translates the slices (in z direction) too.  However,
because the moving image has smaller spacing, so within the same volume of
interest, the moving image has more slices.  The program doesn't seem to
interpolate the moving image well so the subsequent slices of the registered
moving image matches the corresponding slices of the fixed image.

Any idea why? or is there a bug in my understanding??

Thanx again!!

Grace