[Insight-users] Image Registration with DICOM slides

Sylvain Jaume sylvain.jaume at kitware.com
Sun May 28 10:42:44 EDT 2006

Hi Dime,

You can use an initializer.

typedef itk::CenteredTransformInitializer< TransformType,
FixedImageType,
MovingImageType
 > TransformInitializerType;

TransformInitializerType::Pointer initializer =
TransformInitializerType::New();

initializer->SetTransform( transform );
initializer->SetFixedImage( fixedImageReader->GetOutput() );
initializer->SetMovingImage( movingImageReader->GetOutput() );
initializer->MomentsOn();
initializer->InitializeTransform();

Regards,
Sylvain