[Insight-users] Looking for a demo program that can visualize the .wrl 1.0 file

Xuelin Cui xuelin at hawaii.edu
Sun May 28 03:44:21 EDT 2006

Dear folks:

Currently I have a problem on how to visualize multiple .wrl files together
in a single window.

Those files contain the information of the coordinates and the corresponding
intensities basically. They can be visualized as triangular mesh. But I am
now just use some visualization tools to render them.

I need a demo program, that can help to visualize those files together in a
single window. Those files will be shown as triangular meshes, so that I can
compare them together. Does anyone know how to start it?

If yes, could you please contact me:  xuelin at hawaii.edu?
Any demo or idea will be highly appreciated.

Thanks a lot

Xuelin Cui
EE at UH