Fw: [Insight-users] How to compute "PCA s hape model"?

sun kacking123 at 163.com
Wed May 31 08:29:45 EDT 2006

Hi Zach:
    The program can finish now ,but the result is error. there are nothing in the output image.
here are the outputs of this program. Whether there are something else i needed to do ?

E:\ITK\bin>g3 n46.tif s1.tif 135 337 156 354 180 371 1 1 0.5 0.02 m1.mha 3 pca 1
35 330
1: 0.217925 [0, 0, 0, 0, 135, 330]
2: 0.217924 [0, 0, 0, 0, 135, 330]
3: 0.219151 [0, 0, 0, 0, 135, 330]