[Insight-users] Re: 3d multi-modality registration

Grace Chen Grace.Chen at swri.ca
Wed May 31 10:56:05 EDT 2006

 Hi Karthik,

 Do you mean I should apply scalling (as in the following line) after
applying the registration transformation to make corresponding slices of
both images matched??

currTransform->Scale((double)fSpacing[0]/mSpacing[0],(double)fSpacing[1]/mSp
acing[1], (double)fSpacing[2]/mSpacing[2]);

Thank you so much!

 Grace