[Insight-users] How can I build a dicom serie from separeted bmps?

Bruno Barcellos lsdelphi at hotmail.com
Wed May 31 17:15:03 EDT 2006

How can I build a dicom serie from a separated .BMP snapshot images using
ITK? I have converted each .BMP to DICOM separately, acrescenting to the
headers of the generated DICOMS informations from the DICOM headers that
originated the .BMPS. But some tags cannot be changed, e.g. (0002|0003) and
(0008|0018). Are there some tags that I can modify to explicity that the
separated DICOM slices compose the same serie?

Thanks.

Bruno Barcellos
Student of Science of Computation from
LNCC(Laboratorio Nacional de Computação Cientifica)  -  Brasil