[Insight-users] convert .hdr to .mhd

Pablo Andres pandres at fuesmen.edu.ar
Wed Nov 29 15:16:05 EST 2006

Hello everyone,

I'm trying to convert .hdr files into .mhd files, but I didn't succed yet.
I tried ImageReadWrite.cxx, but whatever the .hdr file is, I get the
following error message:

ExceptionObject caught!

itk::ExceptionObject (01994E5A)
Location: "AnalyzeImageIO::ReadImageInformation"
File: C:\itk\src\InsightToolkit-2.8.1\Code\IO\itkAnalyzeImageIO.cxx
Line: 823
process file: whatever.hdr. Number of dimensions is 0.
hdr.dime[0] = 0
hdr.dime[1] = 181
hdr.dime[2] = 217
hdr.dime[3] = 181
hdr.dime[4] = 1

I will really appreciate any help. Thank you very much in advance.

Pablo