[Insight-users] ITK and managed c++ 2005 - The Solution

Tadeusz Dracz tdracz at o2.pl
Mon Oct 2 08:57:56 EDT 2006

For those interested in the solution, I have eventually managed to
successfully compile and run C++ managed Windows Forms application with ITK
(without showing the console window and without errors popping out at the
runtime).

The trick is to place all ITK code in a separate C++ managed class library
and make your project dependent only on this library, not on the ITK.

Best,
Tadeusz