[Insight-users] what's the problem

uoooa uoooa at 126.com
Tue Oct 3 02:59:12 EDT 2006

Dear Sir or Madam:

         I write this letter to you in order to hope that you can deal with some problems I encounter when I build ITK.sln .
        After  getting  a ITK.sln File by using CMake ,then I try to build the file. However my Visiual studio. net 2003 compiler told me that there are 1186 errors such as:
  ITKIO fatal error C1083: cannot open file:“e:\ð⽨îä¼þ¼ð\insighttoolkit-2.8.1\insighttoolkit-2.8.1\code\io\itkXMLFile.cxx”: No such file or directory
 ITKIO fatal error C1083: 无法打开源文件(cannot open file):“e:\ð⽨îä¼þ¼ð\insighttoolkit-2.8.1 \insighttoolkit-2.8.1\code\io\itkSiemensVisionImageIOFactory.cxx”: No such file or directory
itkvnl_algo fatal error C1083: 无法打开源文件(cannot open file):“e:\ð⽨îä¼þ¼ð\insighttoolkit-2.8.1\insighttoolkit-2.8.1\utilities\vxl\core\vnl\algo\templates\vnl_fft_base+2.double-.cxx”: No such file or directory
ITKFEM fatal error C1083: 无法打开源文件:“e:\ð⽨îä¼þ¼ð\insighttoolkit-2.8.1\insighttoolkit-2.8.1\code\numerics\fem\itkFEMElement2DC0LinearTriangularStress.cxx”: No such file or directory
   what should I do??
   Your early reply will be highly appreciated.
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Your sincerely
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           GONG Chun