[Insight-users] Storing Geometric Points

Brian Chacko brianchacko at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 4 03:20:06 EDT 2006

Hello Guys,
  I am facing a problem of storing volume data or volume file data. What i have currently done is.
  a. Read DICOM Series
  b. Written a volume and also to volume file ( a vtk file)

  I need to access this data for manipulating them. For example performing some simulation procedures on them. I am looking for storing these data onto arrays so that simulation procedures (For example. Collisions with respect to synthetic models) can be programmed.