[Insight-users] question about doxygen documentation

Biswajit Bose cielbleu at csail.mit.edu
Wed Oct 4 21:30:03 EDT 2006

Hi,

I'm trying to use the Doxygen documentation to understand the classes in
ITK. For the class
LaplacianSegmentationLevelSetImageFilter, I am unable to understand some
of the documentation. In particular, I am looking at
itk/DoxygenInsightToolkit-2.8/html/a02891.html (i.e. a page from version
2.8 of the documentation) and am unable to understand the third entry
under Member Function Documentation, which starts as follows:

template<class TInputImage, class TFeatureImage, class TOutputPixelType
= float>
Turn On Off the flag which determines whether Positive or Negative speed
*terms will cause ...

It seems the name of the function being documented here is missing; the
first line above starts what looks like the function definition, but it
does not complete it. I would appreciate if someone could help me figure
out what I'm missing, or confirm that there is a bug in the documentation.

More generally, the reason I am going through the documentation is
because I'm trying to understand where each filter class's
GenerateData() function is defined.

Any help with the documentation will be appreciated.

Thanks,
Bis

--
Biswajit Bose