[Insight-users] tensor image processing

Christina Rossmanith ChrRossmanith at gmx.de
Fri Oct 6 05:11:29 EDT 2006

Hi,

I'd like to do some tensor image processing using ITK. I'm still an ITK beginner so the questions might be very basic...

First thing to do is to read the DICOM DWI images and make them a tensor valued volume image. I thought to use the VTK XML file format creating it with a call to vtkXMLImageDataWriter. Assuming (!) I already had the tensor volume in memory I would have to connect ITK to VTK via VTKImageExport. But this class only supports scalar voxel types...

Is there someone who knows how to solve this problem?

Thank you

Christina Rossmanith
--
GMX DSL-Flatrate 0,- Euro* - Überall, wo DSL verfügbar ist!
NEU: Jetzt bis zu 16.000 kBit/s! http://www.gmx.net/de/go/dsl