[Insight-users] [RGBPixel][Filtering]

Vincent Viroleau viroleau at gmail.com
Fri Oct 6 11:17:48 EDT 2006

Hi,

I would like to use some filters of ITK on a RGB Image.

I tried : MeanImageFilter and NoiseImageFilter.

When compilling with VS2003 and itk2.6 :

typedef itk::RGBPixel<unsigned short> PixelType;
typedef itk::Image<PixelType, 3> ImageType;

ImageType::Pointer tmp = ImageType::New();

I get an error  : RealType is not a member of itk::NumericTraits

How can i filter RGB Images with this two filters ?
Is it possible to have a list of filters that works on RGB Images ?

--
Vincent Viroleau