[Insight-users] Error using ImageRegistration8.cxx

Smriti Raghunathan smriti.r at gmail.com
Wed Oct 11 01:23:37 EDT 2006

Hi,
 I have modified the ImageRegistration8.cxx code so that it uses the
Mattes Mutual Information metric instead of mean squares. So far I
have been able to run the code successfully. However, today when
trying to register two image sets I got the following error message:

ExceptionObject caught!
itk::Exceptionobject <011FFC8C>
Location:"Unknown"
File: D:\ITK\ITK_SOURCE_DIR\Code\Algorithms\itkMattesMutualInformationImageToImageMetric.txx
Line: 985
Too many samples map outside moving image buffer: 2494/10000

I have never gotten such an error before so I am not quite sure how to
rectify it. Any kind of help would be appreciated.

Thanks
Smriti