[Insight-users] How do i visualize a 3D brain image in ANALYZE(.img) format in VTK?

Prename Surname bsd.diverse at gmail.com
Wed Oct 11 11:14:55 EDT 2006

Hello Luis.
Thank you for your response.
I successfully compiled and ran the program
itkReadITKImage3DSegmentShowVTK.cxx, but there is some problems:

1. It takes really a long time to execute, like 4-5 minutes, and my computer
should be fairly fast.

2. More important is that it shows only static and not a image. I have the
.img and the .hdr file in the same directory, and i have viewed that image
in other programs where it looks great.
There must have gone something wrong in the conversion.

I should mention that in slice 160-182 (out of 182 in all)  there is only
static. Maybe that is what i am seeing?

Many regards