[Insight-users] How to find the reference paper implemented by ITK?

Brad Davis brad.davis at kitware.com
Wed Oct 11 14:54:17 EDT 2006

Daniel,

Many CS and applied math papers are available online and can be found
with a google search.  I found this paper on citeseer using a google
search (the second or third hit).  Citeseer is an online database of
scientific publications.  Also, papers are often available on the
author's web page.  Finally, if you are associated to a university you
probably have access to online journals through IEEE explorer or
Springer online.

Best,
Brad