[Insight-users] Error with ITK

Garzo Garzo garzogarzo at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 15 08:37:53 EDT 2006

-First:

Thank you very much for your help Luis Ibanez. I used CMake correctly with
ITK (without errors or warnings)

-Second:

Now, when I try to use "make" in the BIN directory of my ITK, 1 error and 2
warnings happen (after that the system works 1 or 2 minutes):

C:\itk\src\InsightToolkit-2.8.1\Utilities\gdcm\src\gdcmVR.cxx:
Error E2285 C:\itk\src\InsightToolkit-2.8.1\Utilities\gdcm\src\gdcmVR.cxx
122: C
ould not find a match for 'std::binary_search<ForwardIterator,T>(const
std::stri
ng *,const std::string *,const std::string)' in function
VR::IsVROfStringReprese
ntable(const std::string &)
Warning W8004 C:\itk\src\InsightToolkit-2.8.1\Utilities\gdcm\src\gdcmVR.cxx
123:
'end' is assigned a value that is never used in function
VR::IsVROfStringRepres
entable(const std::string &)
Warning W8057 C:\itk\src\InsightToolkit-2.8.1\Utilities\gdcm\src\gdcmVR.cxx
123:
Parameter 'tested' is never used in function
VR::IsVROfStringRepresentable(cons
t std::string &)
*** 1 errors in Compile ***

** error 1 ** deleting Utilities\gdcm\src\CMakeFiles\itkgdcm.dir\gdcmVR.obj

** error 1 ** deleting Utilities\gdcm\src\CMakeFiles\itkgdcm.dir\all

** error 1 ** deleting all
I don´t know if this info is important or not for my new problem, but I
configured CMake Cache Values like this:

    BUILD_EXAMPLES = ON
    BUILD_SHARED_LIBS = OFF
    BUILD_TESTING = ON

What can I do now?