[Insight-users] Problem about itkProcessObject

=?big5?B?qky356pA?= pop720327 at cad.me.ccu.edu.tw
Tue Oct 17 09:50:39 EDT 2006

Hi everybody,

I use itkCurvatureFlowImageFilter or other filters in ITK separately in my
application of segmentation. (I can read the data using itkImageSeriesReader
in MFC)

When I want to update the output data after filters, my program has a bug in
line 1005 of itkProcessObject.cxx .

But I do not know what happen about my program.

So, I need your help for me.

Some information about my data and system lists following.

Could somebody help me?

Thanks

Leo

Information of my data set lists following:

1 .Data format: DICOM

2. Dimensions: 3

3. Sizes: 900*800*266

4. Pixel type: float (I set in itk)

The information of my system lists following:

1.      CPU:P4 1.6GHz

2.      RAM:512MB

3.      Window XP

Below are the guts of the code for my program:

        typedef float InternalPixelType;

        typedef unsigned char OutputPixelType;

        typedef itk::Image<InternalPixelType,3> InternalImageType;

        typedef itk::Image<OutputPixelType,3> OutputImageType;

        typedef itk::ImageSeriesReader< InternalImageType >
SeriesReaderType;

        typedef itk::GDCMSeriesFileNames NamesGeneratorType;

typedef itk::CurvatureFlowImageFilter<InternalImageType,InternalImageType>
CurvatureFlowImageType;

seriesReader = SeriesReaderType::New();

        names = itk::GDCMSeriesFileNames::New();

        smoothing = CurvatureFlowImageType::New();

        std::string folderName;

        names->SetInputDirectory(folderName);

        typedef itk::GDCMImageIO ImageIOType;

        ImageIOType::Pointer gdcmIO = ImageIOType::New();

        seriesReader->SetFileNames(names->GetInputFileNames());

        seriesReader->SetImageIO(gdcmIO);

        seriesReader->Update();

smoothing->SetInput(seriesReader ->GetOutput());

        smoothing->SetNumberOfIterations(2);

        smoothing->SetTimeStep(0.125);

        smoothing->Update();