[Insight-users] Filter plans

Robert Tamburo robert.tamburo at gmail.com
Thu Oct 19 01:56:30 EDT 2006

Hi,

I started to write up an email describing the filter, but decided
that I should just go ahead and write up an article and submit it to
the Insight Journal. I also submitted the filter code and example
code for using the filter.

The URL to the filter article is : http://insight-journal.org/dspace/
handle/1926/323

Let me know if you have any questions or problems.

-Robert