[Insight-users] Runtime error about"itkimagefilereader"

jxu9 at uiuc.edu jxu9 at uiuc.edu
Sun Oct 22 13:15:18 EDT 2006

Hello, Andinet,

Thank you for your respond.
The error is:
-------------------------------------
Debug Assertion Failed!

Program:E:\Project\vtkitk.exe
File:dbgheap.c
Line:1011
Expression:_CrtIsValidHeapPointer(pUserData)
 Abort          Retry          Ignore
I think I have the same problem in the link:
http://public.kitware.com/pipermail/insight-users/2005-April/012712.html
In the mode "release", there is no error, but the result seems incorrect,
while in the mode "debug", a error described above will occur.
However,I do not understand the solution showed in the link.
When I cmaked the ITK sorce code, I set the option "ITK_USE_SYSTEM_PNG"
and "ITK_USE_SYSTEM_PNG"  both "OFF". Do I need to reset them to be "ON"?

Thank you again!

Bests,
Jianfeng Xu