[Insight-users] Runtime error about"itkimagefilereader" &SignedDanielssonDistanceMapImageFilter

jxu9 at uiuc.edu jxu9 at uiuc.edu
Sun Oct 22 15:31:19 EDT 2006

Hello, Luis and Andinet,

I can read the png file if I set my application "release"
mode,but I am puzzled about that. Is it a requirement to set
both ITK and my application the exact same compilation
mode? I remember my previous applications were not but worked
well.

Another problem about SignedDanielssonDistanceMapImageFilter,
which is used to create a distance mapping. I think the
output image should be 3D, if the input one is 2D. is it right?

Bests,
Jianfeng