[Insight-users] A little help with getting Images Read

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Mon Oct 23 10:16:48 EDT 2006

Hi Jonathan,

Please don't catch the exceptions with "catch(...)"

by doing this, you lose the information about what caused the
exception.

You should catch it first with:

     catch( itk::ExceptionObject & excp )
      {
      std::cerr << excp << std::endl;
      }

It is very likely that the message from excp is trying
to tell you what is wrong with the filename and you are
not seeing this message, because you are just catching
a generic exception.