[Insight-users] Using itk with tcl

Gaetan Lehmann gaetan.lehmann at jouy.inra.fr
Mon Oct 23 12:15:24 EDT 2006

Ok

You need to have cableswig. The simplest way to go is download it for the
ITK download page and to uncompress it to the Utilities/CableSwig/
directory of you ITK source tree. It will be built with ITK if you put it
here
To build tcl support, turn ITK_CSWIG_TCL to ON in your ITK build dir with
cmake. This option should be visible only in advanced mode.
Finally, build ITK, install it, and it should be ok :-)

Note that lots of classes are not wrapped with the current wrappers. A
more complete wrapper is available in ITK cvs, but it seem that there is
some problems with the old versions of msvc, like the one you are using :-/

Please let us know if you still have some problems

Gaetan

--
Gaëtan Lehmann
INRA de Jouy-en-Josas (France)