[Insight-users] Using itk with tcl

Gaetan Lehmann gaetan.lehmann at jouy.inra.fr
Tue Oct 24 04:32:09 EDT 2006

Hi Brian,

On Tue, 24 Oct 2006 10:01:10 +0200, Brian Chacko <brianchacko at yahoo.com>
wrote:

> Dear Gaetan,
>   This is a exactly what i have done.
>   1. I downloaded "CableSwig-ITK-2.8.1.zip" from the itk download page
>   2. As you had said to unzip the contents in the "Utilities/CableSwig/
> ". There wasn't a default folder CableSwig in the Utilities directory.
> So i directly unzipped it creating a new folder CableSwig-ITK-2.8.1 with
> a sub-folder CableSwig-ITK-2.8.0.
>   3. I tried to build ITK again with the option ITK_CSWIG_TCL set to ON.
> It was asking to set the Cable Swig directoy in "CableSwig_DIR" option.
> So i set the directoy to the subfolder CableSwig-ITK-2.8.0. I tried to
> configure but it gave an error stating that the i needed to set the
> directory to one containing CableSwigConfig.cmake file.
>   4.I made a new folder CableSwig under the utilities directory and then
> re-unzipped the CableSwig-ITK-2.8.1. and then tried to configure again
> with the Cable Swig directory option in CMAKE set to
> c:/InsightToolkit-2.8.1/Utilities/CableSwig. It configured fine.

yes, sorry, it wasn't clear enough. cableswig must be unzipped and the
directory renamed to CableSwig, so the file  CableSwigConfig.cmake is in
Utilities/CableSwig/

>  Errors have come which i have attached in this mail in 2 files. I am
> not able to proceed from this step.

cmake can't find your tcl/tk installation. You just have to fill the
fields indicated in the error message with the right paths :-)

Gaetan

--
Gaëtan Lehmann
INRA de Jouy-en-Josas (France)