[Insight-users] Problem in reading a clean DICOM file

pef magic pef.magic at gmail.com
Wed Oct 25 11:29:57 EDT 2006

Thank you Mathieu for all the time spending on my strange problem.

The initial file loaded from the Visible Woman website is here
<http://dl-1.free.fr/52616e646f6d495639a4c6e9115ca7b84dcb750fed13fe6ab8220f21353de8a2/c_vf1016.fre>.
I convert this file into DICOM using ezDicom
<http://www.sph.sc.edu/comd/rorden/ezdicom.html>:
I click Convert -> Convert medical image to dicom and that's it.
The image is 512x512 with 0.49x0.49 spacing.

The best now is maybe to find a better converter to put my General
Electric Genesis format into DICOM format.

Best regards,

Pef