[Insight-users] TransformFileReader

Vincent Magnotta vincent-magnotta at uiowa.edu
Thu Oct 26 09:18:05 EDT 2006

Zehor,

The transform I/O is still an area that could use further refinement in
ITK. Most likely you will need to add a line similar to the following to
read in the transform file. The BSplineTransformType will need to
replaced by your transform type.

itk::TransformFactory<BSplineTransformType>::RegisterTransform();

Sincerely,
Vince

Zehor.Ouksili at enseeiht.fr wrote:

>Hi all,
>I can write a file (Transform.meta) which contains the parameters of
>transformation acquired in a registration.
>When I want to read this file by TransformFileReader, program stops.
>For reading I use:
>
>itk::TransformFileReader::Pointer reader;
>  reader = itk::TransformFileReader::New();
>
>reader->SetFileName( "Transforms.meta" );
>try
>    {
>    reader->Update();
>
>    }