[Insight-users] ITK+VTK+Java

Gaëtan Lehmann gaetan.lehmann at jouy.inra.fr
Thu Oct 26 12:32:37 EDT 2006

Hi,

Currently, it is not possible to do that. The vtk-itk connector has not
been wrapped in java. However, there is a connector for python and tcl, so
wrapping it for java shouldn't be so difficult.
If your interested to make it work, an have a good knowledge of java, we
can try to have a look at that problem together.

Please let me know if you want to try.

Regards,

Gaetan

--