[Insight-users] An Image Adaptor that changes the Image dimension

Frank Miller frankmiller at jhmi.edu
Fri Oct 27 15:50:34 EDT 2006

I does not appear that such a thing exists. I am considering taking a
crack at writing such an Image Adaptor but I wanted to see what the
community thinks about it.

The basic idea is to emulate the ExtractImageFilter using the adaptor
concept. My motivation is to be able to have a 3D pipeline directly
operate on a sub-region of a 4D image.

Is this a good idea? Would people be interested in such an Adaptor? If
so, can anybody give me some advice on what to watch out for?

Frank