[Insight-users] How t oextract a pointer to ITK image data

Prename Surname bsd.diverse at gmail.com
Sat Oct 28 12:30:36 EDT 2006

But the problem is that my rendering is in a dll.
I mean i can convert an ITK image to a vtk image no problem, but the problem
is that the vtkimage is to be used in a dll.
So i am trying to do the following

ITK -> convert and transfer to DLL -> VTK

Theoretically it should not pose a problem, but did anyone do this before?
Regards