[Insight-users] Tabs in fltk

Jiankui Yuan jiankui.yuan at gmail.com
Sat Oct 28 18:16:29 EDT 2006

Hi Luis,

I read your reply to Zein about tabs problem in fltk. I have the same
problem. As you suggested, I checked the properties of the groups in tabs
and they are using BOX style, but the GLSliceView windows still remain on
the top of selected tab.

Have you tried your suggestion and did it work?

I am thinking if this is the light-weight and heavy-weight problem.

Thanks

Jiankui

Hi Zein,

If you want your tabs to be opaque so that they
cover the other tab-groups when they are selected,
you will have to make sure that your groups in the
tab are using BOX and not FRAMES.  Frames only define
the border and let the inside transparent.  Boxes,
on the other hand are opaque.

Check the properties of the groups in your tab
and make sure they are using some sort of BOX.

---------------
salah wrote:
>* Thanks Luis,
*>*
*>* I did not find any tabs in the RegionGrowingSegmentation!
*>* But I have made the Tabs. Your last sentence
*>* "You will have to create an FLTK Tab, and then put FLTK
*>* groups inside it. Each group will appear as one of
*>* the options in the tab."
*>* was quite enough.
*>* I believe you are right person to write documentations for
*>* toolkits! really!
*>*
*>* However, one of my groups (one option in tag) has a viewer
*>* that inherits GLSliceView. The problem is that when I select
*>* this option/Group the viewer is shown just as I wish. But when
*>* I choose any other tab-option, the window of this viewer
*>* remains on top of the newly selected groups. I assumed It must
*>* be automaticaly hided when its mother group is covered with
*>* a new one, my assumption was not right!
*>*
*>* Is there someway to go around this problem?? It would be
*>* impractical if I must take care of this myself!
*>*
*>*
*>* Thanks,
*>* Zein