[Insight-users] How to find a minimum bounding box?

karthik krishnan karthik.krishnan at kitware.com
Tue Oct 31 18:20:26 EST 2006

Hi Xin,

Assuming you have a label map image (you can get that from a binary
segmented image by running the itk::ConnectedComponentImageFilter
followed by itk::RelabelComponentImageFilter),
  you can use the itk::LabelStatisticsImageFilter to compoute the
bounding box region for a given (or all) labels.

HTH
-karthik