[Insight-users] iterate over a segmented image

yann gavet yann.gavet at gmail.com
Wed Sep 6 06:00:06 EDT 2006

Hello all,
I want to get the regions segmented by a ConnectedComponentImageFilter
followed by a RelabelComponentImageFilter.
My goal is to be able to iterate over the pixels of each segmented region.
Is there a way to avoid going through all the pixels of the image and
testing if the pixel belongs to the region I need to extract.

More generally, how can I compute some shape/topology criteria on such
segmented regions, like number of holes, largest axis, centroid, etc...

Thank you for your time
Yann