[Insight-users] ReceptorMemberCommand

Rupert Brooks rupe.brooks at gmail.com
Wed Sep 6 12:14:23 EDT 2006

Hi,

>From looking in the code, it seems that for VNL optimizers such as the
Amoeba, it is possible to get per-iteration callbacks using the
ReceptorMemberCommand<type>.  I would be interested in doing this, but
im having trouble figuring out how it works - my naive approach was to
inherit my per-iteration command from ReceptorMemberCommand instead of
itk::Command, but this doesn't manage it, at least not with Amoeba.

Are there any examples someone could point me to of getting per
iteration information from a VNL optimizer?

Thanks,
Rupert B.