[Insight-users] mesh creation from segmented image

KEGANG HUA khua1 at jhu.edu
Thu Apr 5 18:54:15 EDT 2007

Hi, Luis

Which of the filter will generate triangular mesh that is suitable for deformable model? I have a mesh generated by vtkContour filter. Would that be good?

I think at least I need my mesh to be so called conforming triangular mesh, i.e. each triangle edge is shared by eaxactly two triangles.

How could I check it in ITK or VTK?

Thanks!