[Insight-users] ITK example problem

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Thu Apr 26 08:36:10 EDT 2007

Hi 付文宇

Thanks for letting us know that you found the solution to your problem.

Regarding your second question:

Yes, you can use ITK from a project without having to use CMake for
configuring your project.

The easy way to do this is to install ITK in a specific directory,
and then manually provide the ITK headers directory and the libraries
to your Visual Studio project.

In order to install ITK you simply need to rerun CMake on ITK and
setup a directory in the CMake variable CMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX.

Then open the ITK project in visual studio and build the "Install"
target.

That being said, you should reconsider the many advantages of
using CMake for configuring your project.