[Insight-users] Volume registration using position vectors -- newbie question

Frank Ezekiel frank.ezekiel at ucsf.edu
Wed Aug 1 14:52:19 EDT 2007

Hi:

	I have multiple MRI acquisitions acquired on Siemens Medspec 4T and stored
in Dicom.   I'm looking for the quickest and easiest way to compute the
rotations and translations needed to align one dataset with the other
(assuming no movement).

	Could someone please enumerate my options within ITK for doing this?    I
really just want a robust readout of angles and mm translations given Dicom
3.0 files with tags (0020,0032) and (0020,0037) filled in.

	Suggestions?

Thanks mucho,

Frank