[Insight-users] VTKCommon.dll

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Mon Aug 6 08:06:26 EDT 2007

Hi Deepak,

You need to do one of the following:

1) Add to your path the directory where the VTK DLL files are.

    OR

2) Copy the DLL files to the same directory where your executable is.

    OR

3) Build VTK with Static Libraries instead of Shared libraries
    and then rebuild your application.

Option (1) is probably the best way to solve the problem.

For instructions on how to put the DLL directory on your path
please read the following FAQ entry:

http://www.itk.org/Wiki/ITK_FAQ#How_to_set_Windows_DLL.27s_on_the_Path