[Insight-users] DeformableModelSimplexMesh Application Error

Michael Baltaxe mbaltaxe at gmail.com
Mon Aug 6 10:17:38 EDT 2007

Hi,

I am trying to run the DeformableModelSimplexMesh in InsightApplications but
haven't been successful. When I tried to used it with Visual Studio 2005 in
Windows Vista the program failed creating the mesh. I tried it in Visual
Studio 2003 (also in Vista) and now the execution fails right after I click
"Deform Mesh", and it prints "Iteration 0". This is the error message I get
when debugging:

Unhandled exception at 0x00490375 in DeformableModelSimplexMesh.exe:
0xC0000005: Access violation reading location 0xf7ba0fcc.

I would appreciated any help on the matter.

Michael.