[Insight-users] Errors when compiling ITK with WrapITK on

Charl P. Botha cpbotha at cpbotha.net
Thu Aug 9 10:56:43 EDT 2007

On 8/9/07, Ali - <saveez at hotmail.com> wrote:
> I am trying to compile ITK with WrapITK on where only the python binding is
> on. All the other settings are set to default with the exception of
> wrap_unsigned_char to be on. I get the following errors with VS8SP1:

You are seeing these error messages because the VS8 SP1 upgrade has
botched things by not upgrading header files that you might have
touched.  It's quite nasty, because it doesn't report this.

The best way of fixing it is to uninstall VS8 completely (make sure
the installation directory is removed), then re-install VS8 (DON'T
even start it up) and immediately run the SP1 upgrade.  Now nuke your
ITK build directory and start over.

Good luck,
Charl

E:/dev/itk/InsightToolkit-3.2.0-bin/Wrapping/WrapITK/Modules/VXLNumerics/wrap_vnl_vector_ref.cxx:1: